Friday, March 6, 2009

Someone Learned How To Crawl!

Just thought I'd update a little and add some pictures.
Everything is going pretty great with us. And cole has recently learned to crawl so I'd like to share these pictures from this.

I recently got out he's baby einstein he really likes it. He was moving it around.
He learned how to crawl.


This reminds me of a "aw mom do you have to take a picture of this?".

He seemed pretty pleased with himself. hehe



Ending with some tv watching.








4 comments:

  1. He's getting so big. Good job learning to crawl Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he's SO big! By the way that last comment from me was actually Sequoy, he needs to see who he's commenting as before he actually comments. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too gosh darn cute. Had lots of fun playing ball last night. :)

    ReplyDelete